On 5th April, Thursday, the National Network for Children presented officially School Card 2012: Assessment of the implementation of state commitments to children in Bulgaria at the Council of Ministers. The presentation was attended by leading experts from the ministries of labor and social policy, health, education as well as from the president’s office and the political office of the Prime Minister Boiko Borisov.
- Open position at SOS Children’s villages: Continental Programme development Advisor6 November 2012
- NNC Participated In A Meeting To Promote The Inclusion of NGOs In The Mechanism Of The European Semester And The Development Of Alternative Specific Recommendations For Bulgaria6 October 2014
- TWG “Health” and “Family” Discussed Key Subjects in Targovishte18 February 2015
- National Council For Self-Regulation Presented Its Annual Report19 March 2015
- New Bulgarian organizations in the family of Eurochild – General Assembly 201224 July 2012