The main mission of “World without limits” association
– forming a community of progressively thinking young people, sharing the values of democracy and civil society, realization of initiatives, campaigns, projects and programs for improving the access to different services- health, social and others
The vision of “World without limits” association is based on the perception that the Roma people have to be legalized group who have their own place and participate equaly with every other social group in the society.
Our main goals are:
1) Helping and personally building and developing the Roma people as free people, enriching the knowledge of the young ones in the sphere of the social sciences, economics, humanitarian and spiritual sphere, the state, economic management and other spheres of science, culture, education and arts
2) Popularizing the high and secondary education among the Roma ethnic community
3) Authorize the Roma community by taking Roma people out of the place of a victim and consumerism
4) Realizing practical programs and projects to change the Roma community and their turning into interested and civil active side