Started in May, 2006, in Burgas, “Smile” NGO is a licensed social service provider for children and youngsters to the Department of labor and social politics.
The mission of “Smile” association is to provide conditions and opportunities for development and realization to children and youngsters by helping their educational needs, no matter their social status, origin or natural abilities.
To reach its goals “Smile” Association performs the following activities:
– Building up facilities for educational and creative practices
– Schools- music, dance, fine and applied arts
– Courses and seminars for learning foreign languages and computer studies
– Competitions, exhibitions, productions, spectacles, show programs
– Extracurricular school activities by game methods of mutual learning
– Organizing sports and rehabilitation camps, excursions, tourist activity
– Performing translations from and to foreign languages, publishing and advertising- informational materials, handbooks, leaflets, magazines, audio- visual products, web sites, etc.
– Providing social services
– Giving scholarships to children who stand out
– Performing charity for social interest
– Experience exchange with local, national and international organizations that have similar goals and activities.
– Working and realizing projects
– Performing extra work connected to the main one, where the goal is to help the activity of the Association
Mitka Georgieva- Chairman of SA
“Slavyanska” 4 str.
Phone number: 0886 120 721; 056 84 02 08
web site: www.miamontessori.org