A few words on the capitalisation process
The capitalisation of the Procopil programme covered the 8-year roll-out of the programme, from 2005 to 2012. The aims of this capitalisation process were defined as follows:
- To formalise the innovative and/or successful working practices developed as part of Procopil;
- To share the experience gained on national, regional and international levels;
- To assess the methods to be used in future projects in light of the practices and experiences analysed;
- To strengthen the technical skills of the teams from each of the networks (FONPC/NNC/SL/APSCF) through participation in the capitalisation process.
The capitalisation process focused on two main areas of innovation in the Procopil programme:
- The dynamics of inter-country cooperation (in terms of both management of the programme and implementation of activities);
- The strengthening of ties between associations and authorities, particularly through a specific project: ‘Institutional Capacity Building and Social Action’ (RIAS).
The capitalisation exercise was held from June to December 2013. Led by a team made of members of all four networks involved in the programme (Solidarité Laïque in France, the Romanian FONPC, the Bulgarian NNC and the Moldovan APSCF), it resulted in four successive missions in Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria and France. The missions facilitated discussions in each country with around twenty key actors involved in the programme, including individual interviews and group workshops bringing together several of the programme’s partners.
The capitalisation process therefore benefited from the significant involvement of each of the national networks at every stage.
How should this summary be used?
This summary is accompanied by a series of 6 fact sheets and 6 videos (corresponding to the 6 fact sheets). The fact sheets should be read in addition to watching the videos in order better to embody the experience of Procopil participants and for a more detailed reflection.
The structure of this summary is the same as that of the 6 modules: fact sheet + video. As such, each of the main parts of this summary contains a reference to the various modules
Capitalisation of the Procopil programme (PDF, 407 KB)